Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earth God's Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Earth God's Abilities Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Earth God's Abilities Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Earth God's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Earth God's Abilities   Earth God's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 am

the seneizan katana :

5% power, Thundering Clap : Amplefied Wind and Sonic Sounds Around The Blade, Causing Massive Amounts Of G Force Aginst Anything it touches

20% Power, Pain : Tainted With Toxic And Poisonous Vapors, Causing Massive Damage to The Skin, Nerves And brain

45% Power, Massive Blast : Coats The Blade With a Thick Ultra Violet High Radiational Aura Field that Causes Massive Pain, Degenerate State Of Flesh And
Matter, Causing Any Living Thing The Blade Comes In Contact With, Death Or Massive Strike Of Pain, Causing System Crash With in the Brain

75% Power, Amplefied To The Extence Of Creating A High Flash Of Ultra Violet Rays, Causing Illusions In the Vision, Creating Figments of Their Imaginations

100% Power, Matter Amplefied : Power Continues To Grow, Due to The Lack of The Size of The The seneizan Katana's Blade. The Diamon Edged Sword begins
to Change, Forming Serated Edges With Diamond, Forming A Sharper And thicker Blade..

Name: Armor of shape.

what it dose: This armor lets one control the shape of them selfs and there goddly wep. (also lesser wep for the warrior) They can change into anything that is soild. Dragon bam dragon fish bam fish...

SIde notes: One can not bring things to life like this...it takes ALL the gods to make life.....but one can make the form..... with this you can make your sword a bow and shoot arrows...or a spear or someting along these lines. you can make your self WHAT EVER you want

Name: Heavenly Earth

Weakness: None

Description: Gives me extreme earth bending powers able to control anything that comes from the earth which includes metals, nutrients, plants and so on ;l

Side Notes:The only way to stop this is to get me away from any type of earth related object(have fun with that ;l

Name:Gravity Thermometer

Weakness: Air

Description: by tuning into the earth gravity waves i'm able to control how strong or weak gravity is in a certain area, even though it does cover the area it still kind of affects me
i.e. Gravity goes up 5x for opponent, 2x for me

Side Notes: I can make it where i constantly have normal gravity for only me but it takes alot out of me ;l

Name:Nutrient Wipe

Weakness:None

Description:By touching the opponent im able to steal a single type of nutrient out of their body, upon doing this the nutrient is transferred into my body boosting that single nutrient by 2x

Side Notes: I have to get a firm hold on them in order to steal the nutrient since it takes a whole post to do ;l

Name:Mother Earths Gift

Weakness:None really since its a healing tech ;l

Description: I grab the heavenly earth that is around my neck and say a prayer to the earth, upon saying the the heavenly earth will glow a green color healing all my wounds almost instantly

Side Notes:After the heal I have to take a post to regain my strength to move since the healing process shuts off the normal brain wave patterns and super increases them to only the healing process
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com

Earth God's Abilities
Page 1 of 1