Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Standing of the gods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Standing of the gods Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Standing of the gods Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Standing of the gods Empty
PostSubject: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 am

He'd walk into the large area, it was a completely desolate room with no controlable elements and the room sealed off the abilities of any kind of elemental bending, this was to make sure the meeting wouldnt turn into an all out fight, he would make his way over to a chair sitting in it at a round table, the table would be colored four colors, green, blue, red and white to show where each god would sit, as he waited for the other gods to show he would try to bend to make sure the room was working properly, thus there would be no earth that showed, even his god relic the heavenly earth did nothing he would only hope that the meeting would go smoothly
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Celestial Water
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:
Standing of the gods Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Standing of the gods Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 am

he would walk into the area not looking at anythign particular, knowign this is the place since the styel and event eh set otu formt he chairs, he walsk to his chair a blue velvet chair with the water symbol in silk in the middle of the chair a light blue for the symbol and the chair a impulse blue he smiles and waits for the other in a sort fo meditations...
Back to top Go down
Mordicus
Air God
Air God

Number of posts : 5

Character sheet
Bending Type: Ethereal Air
Tribe: The Air God, Keeping a small bottle at his side filled with the ethereal air he is able to bend any type of gas to almost any extent, the Ethereal Air never runs out and upon defeat the air god is forced to hand over the legendary bottle of air and give up his ranking as air god to the victor of the battle
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:21 am

The young male god of the Air Nation walked in, only showing a few yawns and stretches after very few seconds. "So, why'd you call us down Earth Man?" Mordicus grabbed onto his chair, then turning to face his body and dropping onto it, the chair then moving to face the so called 'Earth Man'. "You know, it better not be about the dumbass fire nation... I just hate listening to their jibber jabber," The young god lifted his legs up and stomped them on top of the table, from plain white to now a spotty white... The spots could of been a mixture of all sorts of things. Mordicus ddn't intend to fight as well as the Earth God, well Mordicus wasn't so sure that the Earth God didn;t want to fight but he sure did look like he didn;t. "Is it anything about the Air Nation? 'cause, i don't want no trouble dude," Mordicus lazily shifted his eye and looked straight into the Earth Gods.

If this meeting was going to have to be boring, it would be prefered if Mordicus was able to atleast play with some air. "Oi Rock... Is it possible for me to just play with some Air... Yer, i know that sounds lame... But, you know what i mean," HIs head lifted up slightly and his arms raising up, looking like he was trying to bend the air, but it was just for resting his head. "Hey hey... If you got steel there, seriously... We know you can bend it. If you don't allow us to bend our elements, thats just pretty unfair dude,"
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Number of posts : 13
Location : I am the god of all that is warm...I am every were....

Character sheet
Bending Type: Angelic Flames
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
Standing of the gods Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Standing of the gods Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 am

Radek sighs as he walks in, Damn fool from air.... He walks over to his seat and sits down with a grim look on his face. "Why have you bothered me.....again....you should know I dislike being bothered...." Radek shifts in his seat so he can lean alittle, he is ready to make a fist fight if need be. He wants to beat up that little man of an air bender. "AND we of the Fire nation do not babble on like you air benders and your mountains and what not...." He glairs at the air bender,there is clearly something wrong with the fire bender right now.
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:34 am

His eyes would stay closed as he sighed some shaking his head slightly

"Thats exactly why i called this meeting fire god...we as the elemental gods must be in harmony together, if not we could very well destroy the planet as we know it, and if that happened where would we rule? what elements would we have to control?we all need to be partners whether we like it or not, I cannot stress this enough"

He would sit up straight making hand gestures as he would talk to emphasize his speech
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Character sheet
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 am

grutning under hsi breathe " well is earth benders fault all they do is throw rocks eveyrwhere and thats probably why the planets gettign destroyd and then your pathetic fire ntiona dn there mechanisimns polluting the word....it disgusts me" gruntign as he folds his arms...
Back to top Go down
Mordicus
Air God
Air God

Character sheet
Tribe: The Air God, Keeping a small bottle at his side filled with the ethereal air he is able to bend any type of gas to almost any extent, the Ethereal Air never runs out and upon defeat the air god is forced to hand over the legendary bottle of air and give up his ranking as air god to the victor of the battle
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 am

Mordicus looked at the Water God, amazed at his little speech. Yeah yeah... Earth dude, you're just throwing rocks around... And you Fire Idiots are burning every shit around!" Mordicus stood up from his chair, his eyes closed and just simply lifting himself off by holding himself from the table. "I mean look, Wtaer is for the healing purposes and it doesn't even have such a high desctructive force. Look at me, the Wind God, i don't have a high destructive force," Mordicus sighed and wanted to sit down, but that wouldn't look to good.
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Character sheet
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
Standing of the gods Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Standing of the gods Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 am

Radek sighs at the lies both those gods made, he is quite he dosnt want to lose his cool any more. But he wants to be heard, "Guys.....lets make something to keep each other in check then....something or some one......" He sighs and stands up and paces, he is trying to cool down but he will go off on any one who pokes a bear when it is resting....
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:01 am

He'd sigh also turning towards tobi and mordicus

"Us earth benders prefer peace but it just so happens that we get into too many fights...and we cant help but do our bending style just like you both do your bending style, and if you have a problem with having low destructive force then start using your bending powers to its true potential, just because its air or water doesnt mean it cant be destructive, and what we need is another avatar, and i just happen to know where that avatar is, water god, you will be the first to train him considering he was bron with water this time around...after that he will go to air then fire, then last ill train him and from there we will all have to agree to make him the master elemental god, is that okay with all of you?"

He would stay seated hoping his proposition would help bring peace between all the gods considering if this went on anymore the earth would soon be destroyed, he could feel the earths pain when he was in the fight with radek and tobi, he would have a pained heart but kept his posture trying to keep from looking weak
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 am

looking around he smiles " yes that avatar is always dissapearing, once he reapears i shall train him to my personal expectations, and also to be honest having low destruction power does'nt bother me but we water benders, can do some serious crap.....as can teh rest of us this does not mean we have to use this power to destroy" lookking aroudn the table as he speaks with a firm inspiring voice to comfort and calm everybody his hands placed on the table together....fingers coiled in with eachother..
Back to top Go down
Mordicus
Air God
Air God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am

Mordicus now looked slightly puzzled at this teaching of the new Avatar, his face suddenly changed and his eyes opened slightly. "Haa?! You expect me to train this new kid?!" Mordicus fell back into the chair, and mouth wide open... Something like being frozen. "Well... Is it a girl?" Mordicus suddenly changed face and tone again... This time, it was just to stop losing his 'cool' over such small things. "Of course i'll train the new Avatar! But, why can't we choose someone from the Air Nation? I mean... I have got someone~," Mordicus changed his face and tone... Yet again. It was as said 'Mood swings'... And most old people would say mood swings for little kids were bad.

[OOC: Sorry for not posting... I was just busy with... Stuff]
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 am

Radek stops paceing a bit, and sighs. "We just test them really ... thats how we ALWAYS do it, give them the four toys or what ever...." Radek jumps into his chair and sighs, he really needs a smoke right now. "I hope you all know if a war breaks out.....well we are the only true powerfull benders that could harm the WORLD not the people.....the WORLD....."
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 am

He'd nod some and stood up clearing his throat

"Then its settled...The avatar will be our way to connect and not end up destroying the world...Meeting is over, all of you go get ahold of yourselves and rest...when the avatar is found the water god will start his training...unless my guess for the avatar was wrong..."

He'd turn around walking out of the area simply phasing through the wall showing that the other could do the same, the walls would be colored the same as the table and chairs showing the gods which section to go to when heading back to their own section, this room would also be used as the spot to get to earth or to another section of the god realm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing of the gods   Standing of the gods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing of the gods
Page 1 of 1