Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Radek's god powers....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Number of posts : 13
Location : I am the god of all that is warm...I am every were....
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Angelic Flames
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
Radek's god powers.... Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Radek's god powers.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Radek's god powers.... Empty
PostSubject: Radek's god powers....   Radek's god powers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am

Name: Angelic Flames

Weakness: none

What it dose: This lets me change the temp of the flame to anything, the hottest color is white. Seeing as white has the shortest wave leaghts it thus is the hottest.... It can burn every thing down to its basic atoms. Air to earth even other flames cant stand up to these heat levels...

side notes: Becuse I heat things up so much earth melts water changes into air..

Name: Flames from the under world.

Weakness: Water

What it dose: It forces heat from the center of the earth to the top of it. Super heating the ground turning it into lava.

Side notes: Earth benders cant stop this but water benders can make the lava cool into rocks. (both earth and fire can bend the lava)

Name: Rays of light

Weakness: Earth

What it dose: It takes the heat from light and forces it into a beam onto an area or foe.

Side note: It super heats air so both Air and Fire can bend this.

Name: Blast of heat....

Weakness: Air

What it dose: It sends large heat waves every which way around the area. This makes wet areas dry....

Side notes: Becuse one is super heating the air to the point were water is forced to leave air can easly control it so it dosnt do this....
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Radek's god powers.... Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Radek's god powers.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Radek's god powers.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radek's god powers....   Radek's god powers.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 am

approved ;l good job dude
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com

Radek's god powers....
Page 1 of 1