Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water god Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Celestial Water
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:
Water god Equipment Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Water god Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Water god Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Water god Equipment   Water god Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 am

Gloves of Age: these gloves allow the water god to contorl the age of a life form making it yougner older any age the god pleases....

Armour of Life:this armour will regenerate the moment it is damaged keeping the god safe from pretty much any attack but this does not mean he cannot be hurt....

(more may be added but a admin will be informed when so is done)
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Number of posts : 13
Location : I am the god of all that is warm...I am every were....

Character sheet
Bending Type: Angelic Flames
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
Water god Equipment Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Water god Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Water god Equipment   Water god Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:57 am

Armor takes Chi and the glove cant kill the people >.> but they keep their bending powers....
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Number of posts : 10

Character sheet
Bending Type: Celestial Water
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:
Water god Equipment Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Water god Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Water God Powers   Water god Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 am

Name: Celestial water i guess

Ultiamte WAter bending:

Give the ability to control anythgin with water in it or any type of liquid,

Name:Bloodmanipulation (maybe i dotn knwo its alittle well god mod)

information :the user can control the blood flow of the enemy,they can only contorl the enemies arms and limbs....

Downfall: 1 limb per fight

Name:erh ATTACK!!! XD i unno

information: drawing all teh energy from the surroundings... killing the items he tkaes the moisture form instantly (grass, plants, trees ect.) givign him the ability to steal the moisture from almsot anything....

downfall: none -.-

NAme:ultra healing
information: suing the moisture in his own body the water and even sweat he can heal most of his wounds, almost instantly this is much mroe difficult though and it weakens him increasing his fatigue much quicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water god Equipment   Water god Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water god Equipment
Page 1 of 1