Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An avatar site that will be the greatest of all!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Template

Go down 
+16
Tobi
Khashi
Reno
Ginta
Kuro
Kage Buishudo
Tenachi
yoshi
Seraph
Naru
Cut
Squal
Corey
Clyde
Gung-Shou Tai
Shaki
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginta

Ginta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Character Template - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Name:Ginta
Appearance:will come up soon
Bending Element:Fire
Equiptment: 2 swords
Back to top Go down
Reno

Reno

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 am

Name:Reno
Appearance: My avatar
Bending Element: Earth
Equiptment: Cape, straw shoe, and straw hat o.O
Back to top Go down
Corey
Water Tribe
Water Tribe
Corey

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Character sheet
Bending Type: Water
Tribe: Northern Water Tribe
Chi:
Character Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Character Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:17 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Khashi

Khashi

Registration date : 2009-03-03

Character sheet
Bending Type:
Tribe:
Chi:
Character Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Name:Khashi
Appearance:Avi
Bending Element:earth
Equipment:One Double end sword
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Number of posts : 56
Location : Probably somewhere raping somebody with a big rock O-o

Character sheet
Bending Type: Heavenly Earth
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:
Character Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Character Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://avatarrps.heavenforum.com
Tobi
Water God
Water God
Tobi

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Character sheet
Bending Type: Celestial Water
Tribe: The God Of Water, he can control almost liquid substance to almost any extent, he can even pull moisture right out of the air to collect it for whatever he likes, upon defeat his water bottle containing the Celestial Water is passed down tot he winner dubbing thee, Water God
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 am

Name:Tobi -.-
Appearance:avatar(liek not literally liek him my avatar picture)
Bending Element:idc just not wind
Equiptment:erh none atm
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Tribe: King of the Earth Nation, Omashu Elites Leader And Earth God, he can control anything that is related to mother earth, such as wood, plants and much much more, upon being defeated his necklace with the heavenly earth pebble on it shall be passed to the winner dubbing thee, Earth God
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 am

approved ._.'
Back to top Go down
Mordicus
Air God
Air God

Number of posts : 5

Character sheet
Bending Type: Ethereal Air
Tribe: The Air God, Keeping a small bottle at his side filled with the ethereal air he is able to bend any type of gas to almost any extent, the Ethereal Air never runs out and upon defeat the air god is forced to hand over the legendary bottle of air and give up his ranking as air god to the victor of the battle
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:00 am

Name: Mordicus
Appearance: Later (Will be Avatar)
Bending Element: Wind (Can i be that 'Wind God' guy? =D)
Equiptment: Bam... The air around mez o-o
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 am

(send me the rp sample first and ill tell you if you can or not)
Approved
Back to top Go down
Kontan

Kontan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Character sheet
Bending Type: Air
Tribe: None
Chi:
Character Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Character Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 am

Name: Kontan
Appearence: Avi
Bending Elemement: Fire
Equipment: Fire and Stuff

((Sorry...Better?))

Last edited by Kontan on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:21 am

has to be earth wind water or fiya ;l
Back to top Go down
Radek
Fire God
Fire God

Number of posts : 13
Location : I am the god of all that is warm...I am every were....

Character sheet
Bending Type: Angelic Flames
Tribe: The god of fire, he can control almost anything that gives off a source of heat, his white heavenly flames can perish all others within the blink of an eye, upon being defeated...his flames will be passed to the winner to become the new fire god...
Chi:
Character Template - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Character Template - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 am

There is no lightning bending that falls under fire....
Back to top Go down
Riiko

Riiko

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 am

Name:Riiko
Appearance:Character Template - Page 2 Sexylo11
Bending Element:Wind
Equiptment:Nothin o.o
Back to top Go down
Gung-Shou Tai
Earth God
Earth God

Character sheet
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:34 am

both of you approved ;l
Back to top Go down
Kontan

Kontan

Number of posts : 2

Character sheet
Bending Type: Air
Tribe: None
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Sorry.

Name: Kontan
Appearence: Avi
Bending Element: Wind
Equipment: None right now.
Back to top Go down
Mordicus
Air God
Air God

Number of posts : 5

Character sheet
Bending Type: Ethereal Air
Tribe: The Air God, Keeping a small bottle at his side filled with the ethereal air he is able to bend any type of gas to almost any extent, the Ethereal Air never runs out and upon defeat the air god is forced to hand over the legendary bottle of air and give up his ranking as air god to the victor of the battle
Chi:

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:49 am

I Would Approve It... Cuz, your joining moi o.o

And your a girl ^_~... I mean erm... Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar RPS :: Registry :: Charectar Registry-
Jump to: